173.1, loss of 1.8 lbs. I’ve been bouncing between abut 172 and 175 the last couple of months, but this is getting ridiculous. I made my 5% on October 29th. In fact I haven’t hit any milestones since October. So here’s a list of things I’m going to do to get back on track:
- Track food – I’ve been really really lackadaisical about tracking. So time to get back to it.
- Healthy snacks – Vending machine Cheetos are 4 points and yummy, but not really worth it as a snack.
- Smarter lunch – If I want to get the large chicken wrap, that’s fine, but cut it in half and eat it for two lunches. Save money and eat less points, especially if I have a salad with it.
- Utilize the fridge at work – There’s several fridges at work. Put in healthy stuff on Monday and it’s there to eat all week.
- Healthy Dinner – Make sure I’m fixing healthy food, and again, tracking what I eat.
- Don’t ignore weekends – one splurge day is fine, 3 is a problem.
- Don’t rush workouts – I haven’t been giving myself enough time to properly warm up and cool down and stretch and still grab a shower.
- Go to bed at a reasonable time – Yes, this may mean getting off World of Warcraft by 9:30 or 9:45, but I can play more on my days off.
Nothing unreasonable in there, just have to make sure I’m staying on track. At least I’m still doing well with the exercise in general. Ran 1.4 miles Wednesday and today calls for a 20 minute run. Heading to the gym after I get this posted. Still working on the 100 pushups and I’m starting 200 sit-ups on Tuesday. Just waiting for them to announce the next 5k on post so I can sign up.
I also designed myself a charm bracelet for when I make goal. I think it kinda stinks that since I do Weight Watchers online only I don’t get any of the cool tokens that people who go to meetings get. #wwchat is my meeting (Thursday nights, 8 EST on twitter). So here’s to getting back on track!